[simpits-tech] Phantom pit

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

--0-793689822-1055549261=:19037

I bet it came from Don Howell. When I was there a few years ago he said to sell them complete would be about 20 grand. They were ex Arkansas ANG birds.

Does your friend have an email address Gene?
Justin
BTW, I was contacted by a nice gent a couple of days ago that just got an
F-4C forward fuselage out of AMARC.  Both cockpits are complete.

--0-793689822-1055549261=:19037

<DIV>I bet it came from Don Howell. When I was there a few years ago he said to sell them complete would be about 20 grand. They were ex Arkansas ANG birds.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does your friend have an email address Gene?</DIV>
<DIV>Justin</DIV>
<DIV>BTW, I was contacted by a nice gent a couple of days ago that just got an<BR>F-4C forward fuselage out of AMARC.&nbsp; Both cockpits are complete.<BR><BR>g.<BR></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-793689822-1055549261=:19037--