[simpits-tech] Website Update

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:40:49 -0400

There is the Falcon SP4, Erwin's F4Glass/Pro, and Hagstrom Electronics's
seven segment lcd displays. I am kind of at a cross roads. If Erwin's software
does the job for me. I may put small lcd monitors in the cutout areas and
raise the monitors to glare shield level and display a the more expansive
external forward view. Then again, I have not discounted the idea of dismantling
the whole thing and starting again. Whe I started (5 years ago) my options
were limited but, so much development has taken place that in some areas
I have designed myself into a box.

Kiko

PS If any of you guys are in the area, you are welcome to take either of
the pits out for a spin !