[simpits-tech] to Gene

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:56:24 +0300

i just never received mine till today

             Gene Buckle
             <geneb@deltasoft.
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] to Gene
             06/10/2003 05:41
             PM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

The list by default sends posted messages to everyone on the list,
including the poster.  Are you getting duplicates or something?

g.