[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Gene Buckle.

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:13:49 -0500

Simpits Illuminati Tool wrote:
> A new file has been uploaded to the simpits.org website!
>
> Filename: a320-fb-fgfs-1.png.
>
> Uploaded by: Gene Buckle.
>
> Type / Subject: Image - External / Other - General Subject.

> Link: http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/a320-fb-fgfs-1.png
> Browser Type: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US;
> rv:1.0rc2) Gecko/20020510
>
> IP Address : 65.89.12.2

Gene,

Not too bad looking, but needs something... My exhausted brain can't quite
figure it out... Why am I still awake, anyway?

Where's some info about FlightGear, anyway?
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net