[simpits-tech] E-dimensional E-D glasses

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:19:25 -0400

--=====================_16311240==_.ALT

Hi,

The 3-dimensional glasses are very clever by design and execution. In
short, they work very well. Google for reviews of the product.

Some people have difficulty forming a 3-D image with glasses. I did not
have this problem. You can also "crank up" the "3-D-ness" (or depth) of the
effect, which will cause trouble if you are not used to higher settings.
They suggest that you can "work your way up" towards deeper settings. It
was a ton of fun with Msoft's Train Simulator.

They do not work with LCD or my DLP projector :-( . Attempting to do this
results (with alternating left-right images as opposed to interlace mode)
in something resembling framing problems with the occasional snap to 3-D.
It's KILLER for that brief moment, (8 feet of color 3D image) but..... then
it's back to the framing trouble.

Since it does not work with a projector, i am selling mine (glasses, not
the projector). I bought the wireless version, with an extra set of
wireless glasses for a 2nd person.

If you are interested in buying my set (i'm NOT interested in making any
money here), let me know directly by mail.

take care,

  - adm -

At 01:03 PM 6/5/03 -0400, you wrote:
><http://www.edimensional.com>http://www.edimensional.com - has anyone
>tried these yet? I've been hearing good things about them, just wondering
>if anyone here has experience with them.
>
>Brian

----------

Alan D.
Mazurka
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_16311240==_.ALT

Hi,<br><br>
The 3-dimensional glasses are very clever by design and execution. In
short, they work very well. Google for reviews of the product.<br><br>
Some people have difficulty forming a 3-D image with glasses. I did not
have this problem. You can also &quot;crank up&quot; the
&quot;3-D-ness&quot; (or depth) of the effect, which <i>will</i> cause
trouble if you are not used to higher settings. They suggest that you can
&quot;work your way up&quot; towards deeper settings. It was a ton of fun
with Msoft's Train Simulator.<br><br>
They do not work with LCD or my DLP projector :-( . Attempting to do this
results (with alternating left-right images as opposed to interlace mode)
in something resembling framing problems with the occasional snap to 3-D.
It's KILLER for that brief moment, (8 feet of color 3D image) but.....
then it's back to the framing trouble.<br><br>
Since it does not work with a projector, i am selling mine (glasses, not
the projector). I bought the wireless version, with an extra set of
wireless glasses for a 2nd person. <br><br>
If you are interested in buying my set (i'm NOT interested in making any
money here), let me know directly by mail.<br><br>
take care,<br><br>
&nbsp;- adm -<br><br>
At 01:03 PM 6/5/03 -0400, you wrote:<br>
- has anyone tried these yet? I've been hearing good things about them, just wondering if anyone here has experience with them.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Alan D. Mazurka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; adm.design@verizon.net&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>