[simpits-tech] Airshow

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1456367444-1054526177=:72330

It would have been great to have you there with the F-4 in the air. Maybe next year?

Justin

------------------------------
Right On Justin!

Lt. Col. Kay recruited my F-4 simulator and I into the F-4 Phantom II Society
two weeks ago. We tried to make the show at Little Rock but, it was just to
short notice to pull it off. You lucky dog you!

Steve Cannaby

--0-1456367444-1054526177=:72330

<DIV>It would have been great to have you there with the F-4 in the air. Maybe next year?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Justin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Right On Justin!<BR><BR>Lt. Col. Kay recruited my F-4 simulator and I into the F-4 Phantom II Society <BR>two weeks ago. We tried to make the show at Little Rock but, it was just to <BR>short notice to pull it off. You lucky dog you! <BR><BR>Steve Cannaby<BR></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-1456367444-1054526177=:72330--