[simpits-tech] Airshow

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1442107174-1054491781=:99739

Yesterday I got to see a QF-4G fly with a MiG 17 at the LRAFB airshow! Cool, cool, cool!!!! Later I talked with the F-4 pilot(Bob Kay, or K-Bob) for a while and he let me climb up and look in the cockpit.  He invited me to Holloman AFB for a personal tour of the base's F-4's there. Now I got to figure out a way to get there before he forgets who I am... :)

Justin