[simpits-tech] Orbital Simulations

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:34:15 +1200

At 12:11 29/07/03 -0400, you wrote:
>http://orbsims.sourceforge.net/
>
>Sorry, I've been a little occupied for the past month or so ;)
>
>I'm still working on it, it's just not #1 priority at the moment. I think
>it's down around #11 or #12 momentarily, but it should be moving up soon.
>
>Speaking of which, Sean, I don't believe I ever heard from you on the whole
>subject. Are you interested in getting involved?

Yep....but same problem, CSM/LM is sitting somewhere near the bottom of the
pile, just below the "spend any more time in the garage and you can sleep
on the couch" point...  :)

Pit projects are in something like this order;  A-4, P-3 (should make it's
first test flight this weekend), a low-fidelity/portable F-16 (for taking
to airshows/tradeshows/hobby fairs....please don't shoot me Gene) then the
Apollo project....  Haven't dropped it though :)

Sean.