[simpits-tech] Intereseted in selling your EPIC USB card

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

> Yea, actually this one is ONLY running the analogs and no more.  Hence, I'm
> not wanting to pay full price for one if I can help it.  The other epic usb
> that I have runs the switches and lights.

Ahh, ok.  I understand.  Are you using 16 analogs or the full 22?

If you don't need them to show up as joystick axes, an 8/x/8 Phidget would
get you 8 analogs inexpensively.

BTW, have you got dual 1st Expansion Modules set up?  It's just a GAL
change and a Y cable.  I don't know if the other module has analog support
though.

g.