[simpits-tech] Back!

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:25:48 -0500

Not real familiar with them but I remember seeing pics of them in some docs I
have, I think (subscription-based publishing thing, they would send you
pamphlets on various aircraft with photos, specs, facts, etc......quite
interesting). Yes, a Gnat would be ok too. :) Or an MB.339.......or a

	-Matt Bailey