[simpits-tech] ESCI model viper pit

rene simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:05:44 +0200

Look at the FTP site of simpits.

Some pages are in pub/F-16/F-16Info

Make sure you download the *.gif as the others are way to big.

Biggles.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]namens Inventmd@aol.com
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 juli 2003 2:40
Aan: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Onderwerp: [simpits-tech] ESCI model viper pit

Hi all.
Just picked up a ESCI model viper pit off E-bay.
For some reason, instructions were not included. I suppose I could figure it
out, but....
I wonder if a kind person out there who has already built one could scan the
instructions and e-mail it to me.  Also, having not built too many plastic
models before, I would like to know if people paint the parts before removal
from
the plastic framework that holds the parts.  I am open to any tips.....

Thanks,
John