[simpits-tech] ESCI model viper pit

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:11:33 -0500

Inventmd@aol.com wrote:

> Also, having not built too many plastic
> models before, I would like to know if people paint the parts before
> removal from the plastic framework that holds the parts.  I am open
> to any tips.....

Wash all the parts in degreaser (dish soap works), prime everything,
basecoat it, and paint all the details you can before starting to build.
Much easier to hold parts that are still attached to the sprue. Also make
sure to scrape the paint off the joints before glueing, and don't try to use
superglue or similar, it leaves white funk everywhere.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net