[simpits-tech] lights under glareshield.....

Jean-Yves SURFIN' simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:53:30 +0200

Hi

Michi,  Marc
Thanks

It's the two spotlights located and screwed under the front top black
glareshield.
You can rotate them.
(Not those integrated in plastic coverall and located on each side
console)

Have you some pics of them Marc, Michi ?

Bye
JY

Jean-Yves «Surfin'» Jouanny
101e ECV-FAF / France1 : Cougar Knights

101e ECV-QAF http://www.quebecairforce.com
101e ECV- FAF http://perso.wanadoo.fr/franceairforce

Objet : AW: [simpits-tech] lights under glareshield.....

Hi,

do you mean the spotlights?

I got two different types - the old ones give a white light, the new
ones a
blueish/greenish light (NVG capable, I was told).

Cheers,

Marc