[simpits-tech] lights under glareshield.....

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:06:08 +0200

Jean-Yves SURFIN' wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is someone knows the LED colour of the two lights assemblies which
> located under the main black glareshield ?
>
> These are orientable, have four led inside.
> One is left (RWR area) the second is at the opposite (near right 5
> lights eyebrow area)
>
> Color will be ...  only red,  only white  (or both, the pilot choose is
> mode during flight with a toggle)   ?

Hi, JY!

afaik, it's just a white cockpit light. I had the chance to see it in
real, sadly it was at daytime, so it wasn't turned on - but the pilot
didn't mention anything about a coloured light.
anybody else can confirm this?

greetings
michi

--