[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Rien Heideveld.

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:43:52 -0400

--B_3141308633_2742380

Excellent!  I did a similar thing, but mine was diamond shape, not egg.

However, I tried to cut my piece so it fit exact.  Your method seems better
because you don=B9t need to cut the wood precisely, just sand it to shape!

Great idea, Rein!

Marv

On 7/17/03 5:02 PM, "Simpits Illuminati Tool" <geneb@deltasoft.com> wrote:

> A new file has been uploaded to the simpits.org website!
>=20
> Filename: acesIIupright5.jpg.
>=20
> Uploaded by: Rien Heideveld.
>=20
> Type / Subject: Image - Other / Ejection Seat.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Link: http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/acesIIupright5.jpg
> Browser Type: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
>=20
> IP Address : 172.203.57.136
>=20

--B_3141308633_2742380

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Rien Heideveld.</=
TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Excellent! &nbsp;I did a similar thing, but mine was d=
iamond shape, not egg.<BR>
<BR>
However, I tried to cut my piece so it fit exact. &nbsp;Your method seems b=
etter because you don&#8217;t need to cut the wood precisely, just sand it t=
o shape!<BR>
<BR>
Great idea, Rein!<BR>
<BR>
Marv<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On 7/17/03 5:02 PM, &quot;Simpits Illuminati Tool&quot; &lt;geneb@deltasoft=
.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">A new file has been uploaded to the=
 simpits.org website!<BR>
<BR>
Filename: acesIIupright5.jpg.<BR>
<BR>
Uploaded by: Rien Heideveld.<BR>
<BR>
Type / Subject: Image - Other / Ejection Seat.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Link: http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/acesIIupright5.jpg<BR>
Browser Type: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)<BR>
<BR>
IP Address : 172.203.57.136<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3141308633_2742380--