[simpits-tech] American Fighter Pilot DVD!!!

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:05:56 -0700 (PDT)

--0-629443533-1057770356=:1319

wait, there is a Navy AFP show? I never heard of this. If it showed the F-14 I'd be happy.
Justin

The worse part of it all is that the Navy AFP will probably be a success and
run for several seasons. Those Navy AVIATORS bite.<grin> The Navy has a much
better relationship with Hollywood, someday the Air Force will understand
public relations. Until that day the Navy will rule the silver screen.

Fly Higher, Fly Air Force.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel