[simpits-tech] Multi-Display Help

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:42:51 +0300

try this :
http://computing.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/sbs/uk/graphicsCards/name/pci+graphics+card/type/Graphics+Card/manufacturer/Nvidia/111601.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006IZBC/ref%3Dpd%5Fsim%5Fce%5Fdp%5F1/026-6355115-7640437

http://www.thepcstore.co.uk/Graphics%20Cards/Mentor/GR1003.php

http://electronics.reviewindex.co.uk/reviews_uk/B00006IZBC.html

http://www.barebonecomputers.co.uk/acatalog/PCI_Graphics_Cards.html

             Roy Coates
             <roy@flightlab.li
             v.ac.uk>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] Multi-Display
             07/08/2003 12:27          Help
             PM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

http://tomshardware.bizrate.com/buy/products__search_box--1,keyword--nvidia+pci,cat_id--460101,ir--76.html

> they have mx400 with 64MB

Thanks but I'm in the UK so get hammered with postal charges and murdered
(brutally) by customs and other taxes  :(

Roy.