[simpits-tech] Gulf Stream Sim

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 00:07:43 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Chris Brace wrote:

> And how many hours are there in your day Roy?
> Last I counted I could fit about 1 or 2 sim construction hours at best!
>
> Good on ya!

LOL! only 48 hours in any one day.

So many toys, so many projects, and never enough time or money.

Tonight I should have finished my transponder but wifey decided I'd had
enough shop time for a while and demanded attention. Maybe tomorrow.

I really need to get x-panel 7 out tomorrow too, I know people are waiting
on it.

And... I want to finish the x-panel for MSFS test application for my own
satisfaction.

Might squeeze in a cup of tea at some point...

Roy.