[simpits-tech] Airpower 03

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:34:47 +0200

Albert wrote:
> Till these days, whenever I talk to strangers online... Theres a big chance
> they misunderstand me and think I am talking about Austria :)

LOL, I completely understand.. there's a T-Shirt here in austria, which
says "No Kangaroos in Austria" :).

  When I finally
> correct them... they ask, do you know that Croc Hunter?

ok, _THAT_ makes sense :)

> Key to success for an Aussie, Play with crocodiles and other exoticly
> poisonous reptiles :) Then the USAF will even take you up for a spin in the
> Viper :)
>
> The other option is to look like Kylie Monogue. Not my cup of tea.

neither mine.. btw, do you know her? SCNR...

> P.S. If I ever set foot on the european continent again. I will definetly
> try my best to get around to as many simpitter and falconeers. Hopefully,
> before the next world cup in Germany.

same for me ;). if the ausi (me) ever is going to visit the aussies
(you), you can bet, I'll give you a call before :-).

greetings
michi
--
%  http://www.f16simulator.net  %