[simpits-tech] Air and Space article

paul simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:30:11 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01C33FE5.B0D69760

Justin,
Yes please do that! I would love a digital copy to e-mail people.

Paul Miller
President, Desk Top Sims
2014 Greg St.
Azle, Texas 76202
Phone: 817-444-9028
Fax: 817-444-9018
paul@dtsims.com

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Mike Williams
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 3:07 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Air and Space article

Justin:

  Justin, could you scan the article in for us,,maybe upload it to
simpits site?

------------

I felt much the same about the article not making mention of Simpits or
any of the other great pit builders out there as well. Those people who
are members of Simpits and have links to Simpits on their website may
help further our hobby more now that some have gained international
recognition. It was nice to see that they featured members in several
different countries reflecting the international flavor of the hobby.
And if it hasn't been said enough congratulations to all of you who were
featured.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel