[simpits-tech] Fidgeting with Phidgets...

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:31:50 +1300

Ido,

I've had the exact same problems with the 0/32/32. This driver is being
fixed as we speak. Ive been working on it (frustratingly) with Chester
over the past month or so.
He informed be today that he's got it nailed down and hopefully in a day
or two he'll release a new version.

Cheers
Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Ido Dekkers
Sent: Thursday, 30 January 2003 8:24 p.m.
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Fidgeting with Phidgets...

and does 0/256/0 still crashes the computer on disconnecting with the
1.3 driver ? all the other are fine but the 256 does not like being
disconnected for some reason .

Ido

             Gene Buckle

             <geneb@deltasoft.

             com>
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech@simpits.org

             simpits-tech-admi
cc
             n@simpits.org

Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] Fidgeting with

             01/29/2003 07:46          Phidgets...

             PM

             Please respond to

             simpits-tech@simp

                  its.org

> Is the serial no. on the phidget also the serial no. the phidget
> manager sees ? If so , if i have a prototype, how do i get the serial
> of it ? i have 2 phidget i got a few month ago with no serial on them
> ( the new ones have
> serial ) .

They _all_ have serial numbers.  As soon as you plug one in, PhidgetMgr
will tell you what the serial number is and what kind of phidget it is.

page.  Thanks!

page.  Thanks!

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.