[simpits-tech] D/A analog output question?

Rochester, Craig simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:30:26 -0500

What are the methods y'all are using for outputting analog signals to your
pit?  I've read the discussions on phidgets(servo controllers).  Is anyone
using other methods?

I have a couple of applications where I'd like better resolution than the
8-bit(256 steps) servo control I'm currently using.  I'd like to find an
inexpensive 12-bit(or better) analog output method.

I've had success using a second sound card for a proportional voltage
output, but the coding part is a daunting task.

Craig R.