[simpits-tech] Fidgeting with Phidgets...

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:32:02 +0200

Hi Gene

Is the serial no. on the phidget also the serial no. the phidget manager
sees ?
If so , if i have a prototype, how do i get the serial of it ? i have 2
phidget i got a few month ago with no serial on them ( the new ones have a
serial ) .

Thanks

Ido

             "Frank Riedel"
             <frank@rezultat.d
             k>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] Fidgeting with
             01/29/2003 09:27          Phidgets...
             AM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

Hey g.
I have surfed your site and find that you do not use
ABA, BTN and ROTARY module for your EPIC....why ???

Frank