[simpits-tech] 747 cockpit

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:19:10 -0700

Hi:
Don't worry about it. I guess that it was a blessing in disguise. It will
leave me with more money for flying. I'm trying to get on with Cathay
Pacific as a 74 pilot. I do have a web site all ready. The URL is
www.geocities.com/dc10747/ . I would be willing  to help each other out I
just need all the dimentions you can provide me,  especialy for the
windows(with angles) and for the bulkheads. Thanks. ALL is forgiven,  if
there was any thing to forgive. Thanks.
Jonas