[simpits-tech] 747 cockpit

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:17:26 -0800 (PST)

Leroy,
I'm glad someone on this list got the cockpit! Now I
can see what happens to it. When it becomes
operational as a sim I want to come over and try it
out. If Steve doesn't provide you with pictures of it
I have plenty I took that I can forward to you if you
want them. There are also some on my DC-8 website.
Justin

--------------------------

Hello Jonas,

I wish to express my sincerest apologies, I was the
other bidder on this
cockpit. I wish to offer a friendship and I would be
extremely excited to
have you as a team member on the upcoming web site
devoted to 747-400's and
I would love to help you in anyway I can.  I would
love for us to work together
on this project as I know we could most defiantly help
each other out.

Leroy Baynum