[simpits-tech] Gene - Roy and you with your back to me !"

paul needham simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:56:50 +0000

<DIV>Gene</DIV>
<DIV>I am trying to upload some pictures I have taken in the last year or two.</DIV>
<DIV>Some are of a analog &nbsp;2 place Jet Provest simulator at Newark Air Museum ( England ) it has rudimantary motion but no visuals just like a 2 place jet version of the WW2 Link trainer !</DIV>
<DIV>Photos awaiting up load are some of their Cockpit Fest held evey year with a AeroJumble in the next field their Phantom Sim and may be some from my 2 hour tour of USS John F Kennedy some little yank ship with planes on &lt;g&gt;.</DIV>
<DIV>Roy</DIV>
<DIV>Lost the link to your new web site already ! please attach to a post.</DIV>
<DIV>Are you going to Bruntingthorpe ? </DIV>
<DIV>Is it Jean when the yank wears his pink TuTu ?</DIV>
<DIV>Ducks for fish attack.</DIV>