[simpits-tech] Simulator "manuals"?

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:34:36 -0500

--=====================_792780==_.ALT

Hi, Matt

the problem you describe just adds one more element of realism to your
project 8' )

i have a feeling most folks don't document their work because:

1. it's a pain to document
2. time spent documenting is not time spent building or flying
3. it's a pain to document

just my $0.02.

  - adm -

At 05:16 PM 1/23/03 -0500, you wrote:

>The only real problem I see with this is I am afraid since there are so many
>new ideas and changes all the time, the project would get way ahead of the
>docs and you'd end up with broken docs.
>
>Anyone doing this?
>
>         -Matt Bailey

----------

Alan D. Mazurka                    Webspace Design & Implementation
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_792780==_.ALT

Hi, Matt<br><br>
the problem you describe just adds one more element of realism to your
project 8' ) <br><br>
i have a feeling most folks don't document their work because:<br><br>
1. it's a pain to document<br>
2. time spent documenting is not time spent building or flying<br>
3. it's a pain to document<br><br>
just my $0.02.<br><br>
&nbsp;- adm -<br><br>
At 05:16 PM 1/23/03 -0500, you wrote:<br><br>
this is I am afraid since there are so many <br>
new ideas and changes all the time, the project would get way ahead of
the <br>
docs and you'd end up with broken docs.<br><br>
Anyone doing this?<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>-Matt
Bailey</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Alan D.
Mazurka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Webspace Design &amp; Implementation<br>
adm.design@verizon.net&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>