[simpits-tech] Teaser pics...

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:46:50 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_6biKuTM9MqjvQhq+ZqKAoA)

Yea mine is only 6x6...  didn't think about that...

Gene Buckle wrote:

>>Gene, have you tried a white shower curtain?  Worked pretty good for me
>>for rear projection...   I have not tried a sheet for comparison.
>>
>>Ed
>>

>I looked at a few of them at the Display Screen Dispersal Facility
>(K-Mart) and none of them met our size requirements.  Remember, that
>screen is 9 feet wide and 8 feet high.  A seam in the middle would look
>atroucious(sp!)
>
>g.

************************************
      ______________________
                ()
               (  )
               /  \
           Ed Henderson
        aircop@comcast.net
         Naples, Florida
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar
************************************

--Boundary_(ID_6biKuTM9MqjvQhq+ZqKAoA)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Yea mine is only 6x6... &nbsp;didn't think about that...<br>
Gene Buckle wrote:<br>
 cite="midPine.BSF.4.44.0301231943000.5679-100000@grumble.deltasoft.com">
    <pre wrap="">Gene, have you tried a white shower curtain?  Worked pretty good for me

  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I looked at a few of them at the Display Screen Dispersal Facility
(K-Mart) and none of them met our size requirements.  Remember, that
screen is 9 feet wide and 8 feet high.  A seam in the middle would look
atroucious(sp!)

  </pre>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
************************************
                ()
               (  )
               /  \
           Ed Henderson
        <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:aircop@comcast.net">aircop@comcast.net</a>
         Naples, Florida
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar">http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar</a>

--Boundary_(ID_6biKuTM9MqjvQhq+ZqKAoA)--