[simpits-tech] Adapter Boxes

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:19:14 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_MpcwOR0n5WrRfraUyGvMCA)

Brian,
Forgot this link....
http://www.aviationhelmets.com/parts3.htm

U-93A/U male nato plug  $15.00 ... aka U-174/U
U-92/A female (fits U93A/U and U-174/U) $10.00

Ed

--
************************************
      ______________________

--Boundary_(ID_MpcwOR0n5WrRfraUyGvMCA)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Brian,<br>
Forgot this link....<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.aviationhelmets.com/parts3.htm">http://www.aviationhelmets.com/parts3.htm</a><br>
U93A/U and U-174/U)</font>       <font size="2"
 face="verdana,arial,helvetica">$10.00</font><br>
Ed<br>
Brian Sikkema wrote:<br>
 cite="midF166xsoIIzQtO9vXLsd00003baa@hotmail.com">Well, Jay, if I can find
a cheap source of parts, and I'll soon have the  test equipment to play with,
I should hopefully be able to set a box up to  convert straight from military
to PC - or any of the other variants out  there. Its gonna take some work,
but I've got so many EE's and equipment  around here, I'm sure I can get
it done. I just need to find the parts. <br>
Brian <br>
----Original Message Follows---- <br>