[simpits-tech] Teaser pics...

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:09:25 -0500

Say, where did you get your LCD panel? Do you know of a good source for them?
I think I'd like to go this route for the money, and the ease of making it
brighter (just using better overhead projector).

It seems to me it would be very tough though, to get convincing daytime light
levels with just a projector. I wonder if mounting some studio lights above
the cockpit would wash out the projected image?

	-Matt Bailey

<snip>