[simpits-tech] Teaser pics...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:34:11 -0800 (PST)

> Nice one Gene. Like the nicely placed wiring. Just don’t ask what "that
> one wire" does!

The two solo wires are for power.  One is +28VDC for the lamps, the other
is +5VDC for the switches.  I haven't put connectors on or marked them
yet.

The wiring kind of sucks because of the wire-ties, but Roy found me a
great loom lacing tutorial and I'm going to do the rest of my harnesses
using that method and waxed loom line.  I'll post pics of the first
results.

> cant till a new drivers arrives, found a prob that stops the encoders
> dead when the ifkit and encoders are plugged at the same time. Damn!

Bummer.  There is half a solved puzzle for using Delphi with Phidgets in
the Contrib. section of the Phidgets website.  Chester needs to make the
other part available or at least cough up the name of the guy that wrote
it.  *throws trout at Chester*

> Sure is fun though! >

THAT I will agree with wholeheartedly!  I need *one* more Phidget and the
EPIC will be relegated to analog input duty.  *throws another trout at
Chester*

g.