[simpits-tech] Adapter Boxes

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:10:03 -0500

http://flightsuits.com/helm.html

Don't know if this helps?

We converted our OH-58's from military to civilian avionics.  All our
helmets were surplus military and had to be converted.  The impedence
values I can't  remember, but I do know this...  I did not change my
earphones out, only my microphone.  Either type earphone seems to work
with either aircraft setup but definetly not the mics.

Flightsuits will definetly have what you need, all our stuff comes from
there.

--