[simpits-tech] 747 cockpit

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:29:00 -0700

Hi:
I was talking with him a few months back. I told him that I was interested
in buying it,  and that he'd be willing to help me with the payments. I'm
going to email him back telling him I'm interested in. Does any body have
any cheap methods of storing it,  or transporting it. I live in New Jersey.
Get back to me with any suggestions. Any suggestions will be listened to. So
if you have one,  make it. My finances are some what strapped so I can't
afford a whole lot.Id like to rescue it. Do you have the email for him?
Jonas
I'm doing it because I'm still in the planing stages for a 747 pit. Thanks.