[simpits-tech] A better mouse trap...

Keenan Akin simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:16:00 -0600

Well, for some reason I can't get CFS2 to map a key to the magneto
selector.  There is an option for this in the Settings window, but I
can't get it to work.  I tried changing other key maps and they worked fine.

The only problem with Key2Mouse is that different airplane panels have
the mag switch in different locations.

Analysis Mr Spock?

Keenan