[simpits-tech] Happy Day

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 01:32:40 +0000 (GMT)

What a GREAT day its been!

I finished 2 freelance jobs that I've HATED doing.

The open day at Bruntingthorpe airfield on May 4th will have TWO EE
Lightnings doing fast taxi runs - slavver droooool!

I've discovered that my ejector seat has LIVE cartridges in the ejector
gun. That'll be fun to take care of! (around July 4th eh!?).

I've undone most of the forty-three thousand nine hundred and twenty two
bolts (ok, it just SEEMS there's that many) that hold the front
'windscreen' glass in place.

Thanks to my wife's eagle eye, I've managed to 'discover' several valuable
numbers and markings hidden under several layers of paint. Careful sanding
made them visible enough to read - and they confirm that my FGA.4 was
indeed upgraded to an FGA.6

I just had to share, thank you for sharing your screen-space :)

Roy.