[simpits-tech] F16 DED

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:38:13 +0200

do you know any that will fit the size ? 3in long ?

             Gene
             Buckle
             <geneb@del                                                 To
             tasoft.com         simpits-tech@simpits.org
             >                                                          cc
             Sent by:
             simpits-te                                            Subject
             ch-admin@s         RE: [simpits-tech] F16 DED
             impits.org

             01/22/2003
             05:34 PM

               Please
             respond to
             simpits-te
             ch@simpits
                .org

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Mark Doran wrote:

> True enough -- but what other display have you found that will match the
> size of the original Litton unit and that can do 5 lines by 25
> characters??  Not saying the Noritake is the right answer just that it's
> the best I've come across so far...admittedly not without
> problems...better alternatives anyone??

Have you thought about using 5, single-line 25 character displays instead?