[simpits-tech] Motion...

Craig Rochester simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:19:38 -0500

Hi Jay,

Sorry for the delayed response.  As mentioned before, "Flight Simulation",
by J. M. Rolfe (Editor), K. J. Staples (Editor)is a very good book on all
aspects of simulators.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/books/0521357519/104-26
90015-2265555

Here's a lit list from NASA:
http://www-sdb.larc.nasa.gov/aiaa/aiaapapers.html

Craig R.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Joseph Fagner
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 6:45 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Motion...

Hey Craig, send me the literature on the Vestibular response, I'd like to
read over that.  Also, I forget, someone out there is an ENT (Li?, Ears,
Nose and Throat), send it too him as I would like to hear what he has to say
seeing as he specializes in Vertigo (which is exactly what motions sickness
is all about).

Jay

Hello, I happen to be a neurotologist (Ear Nose Throat) who specializes in
dizziness and Vertigo.....  I may be able to help with physiology of the
inner ear......
John Li, MD

I'm interested.  I nominate you for figuring out the Physio stuff(inner
ear). :)  I've got
to clear some things off my plate before I can commit much more than time to
read. ;)  I'm interested
in the controls and hydraulics.

Craig R.