[simpits-tech] MFD data export in Falcon 4 ? Erwin please read this

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:49:37 -0800 (PST)

It should also be noted that unless you've got a motherboard with an ISA
slot on it, you're not going to use a Monochrome display anyway since I
don't think anyone makes a PCI monochrome video board.

g.