[simpits-tech] [simpits-tech]searching for a cheap way...

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:17:27 +1300 (NZDT)

Agree'd.
Ive got 11 Phidget encoders, 5 of the 7seg displays with (5 more coming) 2 of
the 4 servo controllers, a power controller, 1 of the 4/8/8 interface boards,
a 0/32/32 interaface and the dual axis accelerometer. Im wanting to get the
stepper real shortly and perhaps 2 or 3 more 0/32/32 interface kits.
With all these kits I'll be building and writting code for years to come!!!

What else am I missing?