[simpits-tech] [simpits-tech]searching for a cheap way

Bob Phillips simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:18:25 -0600

  Philipp,

      I would suggest that you get in contact with a couple of local
simpiters.  I would recommend that you go to Pegusas and/or Phazer's site
and then email them.  They are very skilled builders and can help you in
your quest for knowledge.  Both have built F-16 cockpits and have their own
websites and they live in Germany.  I know from experience that you have to
break the process down into small tasks based on the type of sim that you
want to fly.  The more planning the better that the pit will be.  Also, I
know of no pit that is ever finished.  It is a very wacky world that the pit
builders exist in, but one that is like a very large family with one very
similar goal.

Bob "Lumper" Phillips