[simpits-tech] Sean - Swinging Panels

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:53:04 +0000

>Or, how about rotating the entire center section of the capsule, with
> >panels attached, to allow access?  That way the hatch ends up on the
> >right wall, and the left hand panels end up on the top.... if you >follow
>what I mean....

Er, I'm not 100% sure I do... But if I do understand you correctly, keep in
mind that the bottom of the shell here is flat... I'm thinking the route
you're talking about would involve WAY too much stuff moving around, and it
still involves cramming someone through a very tiny hatch... But maybe I'm
missing you completely here.

>Nice drawing BTW, what CAD prog?
3dsMAX4... gotta love college ;)

Brian