[simpits-tech] 109 sim help

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:50:38 -0700

Hi:
Thanks for the reply. If you can send me pics that would be great. I can
send you some money. All that I have progressed is building a prototype
canopy from a 1/48 scale canopy from an old model kit that I have around.
Then some math done for cockpit dimentions on bar napkins. thanks.
jonas
I'll post some pics of the canopy prototype when I get some of the pics
taken. that will not be until i'm done with the prototype.