AW: [simpits-tech] To Gene

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:13:07 +0100

> Got pics of it?

Err, actually no. I got it about a year ago - it was the camera head
together with two bases: one like that used in the F-16, and one like that
for the F-15.

Now I got another one, that is exactly like the F-16A one, so I thought I
should tell you about it. In the moment it is all stuffed into a box far
away in my storage - but I can send you a pic as soon as I am there again!

> How much?

No idea yet. Maybe we can trade against sth? You mentioned the other day
that you managed to get the end-part of the hose that runs from the seat's
O2 bottle to the connector. Could you get another one?

Marc