[simpits-tech] Yoke and Joy stick products!

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:25:14 -0800 (PST)

The neat thing about Aircraft Spruce is that you can order their catalog
for free.

Also, if you check out Infinity Aerospace at
http://www.infinityaerospace.com/ they have a great stick grip that would
work well in any cockpit.  They've got plans for a cool new throttle
quadrant as well.

g.