[simpits-tech] Cougar

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:46:39 -0500

Well progress is being made on my replica side stick base.

I will be installing another LVDT sensor I recently got to give it a test.

The new mechanicals I designed have adjustable stops so you can set the
degree of movement in each direction, just like the real thing.

I can guarantee no clunky zones on my design.  It is smooth as combiner
glass any direction you move it.   No dead spots whatsoever.

;-)

Marv