[simpits-tech] The Big One, WWII...

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:15:42 -0800 (PST)

--0-2110498616-1042848942=:81624

That should be easy to decide,  F-4U.  The Corsair is my favorite WWII fighter and I love to watch them fly at airshows. They had the longest production run of any WWII fighter(I think 12 years). I would love to build a  F-4U sim someday, but I have to admit that for now I have already bit off more than I can chew with the F-4E and the DC-8.

Justin

I was just recently pointed to SimPits, and joined the e-mail list a couple
of days ago.  Seems to be some great knowledge here, and I need all I can
get.
I hope to build a WWII pit.  I haven't yet decided on a type though
(Generic, F-4U, FW-190).  Guess I am still in the earliest possible
stages...hey at least I finally made the decision to build one..lol.

Cage