[simpits-tech] The Big One, WWII...

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:55:07 -0700

It's some thing different. My favorite ace happens to be Gunther Rall, I
tracked down his address in case,  who flew the 109 all through out WW2. The
109 also was the most commonly used fighter of the Germans through out the
war,  and it also helped,  for better or worse,  the out come of WW2. Where
as the 190,  and 262 came to little to late help. Even thought 190 entered
into service in '42. IT also the fact the 109 was more rugged than the 190,
and 262. It fought in every theatre that the germans were involved in.
That's why I did it. Maybe also perhaps because my parents have described me
as a spitfire,  and the 109 was the German equivilant to the Spit.
Jonas