[simpits-tech] Sim with Fly! II

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:29:35 +0000

No, Novologic's Mig-29 was much later... and crappier, if I remember
correctly. I cant remember all the other sims that came with Mig-29 when I
got it, but it was around the time of Falcon 3.0... Novologic's Mig-29 was
more around Falcon 4.0.

Brian

----Original Message Follows----
From: Matt Bailey <mattb@rtccom.net>
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Sim with Fly! II
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:25:20 -0500

Hmmmm, Mig-29 was originally just a Falcon 3 add-on? Strange! I have a 6 sim
box (called "Flight Mania" has Comanche Gold, Mig-29, IAF, F-15, USNF'97,
and
Nuclear Strike) and it has NovaLogic's Mig-29 Fulcrum sim. Is this the same
Mig-29 you're talking about? Did they just make a modded Falcon 3 with the
Mig-29 mod installed, and sell that?

	-Matt Bailey

On Friday 17 January 2003 08:49 am, you wrote:
 > Very puzzling, as my install never asks for another CD. I think Gene is
 > probably right, this is probably some special version. I remember back in
 > the day they did flightsim packs (Remember those? 5 sims in one box...
nice