[simpits-tech] F-16 parts

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 07:36:34 -0700

HI:
The military is all ways replacing the aircraft before they diserve to be
retired. I know what you're saying. The A-10 was designed to get in too
close for comfort as far as other aircraft are concerned. It can do all most
any thing,  except go fast,  and be a fighter. The A-6 was retired to early
as well. Some of the guys that flew the A-6 with my dad in the Navy,  that
are flying the hornet,  said that the Navy is now regretting them retiering
the ol intruder. By the way,  my dad was in VA-128 (golden intruders) and
VA-75 (sunday punchers). Take care. Maybe the hog will still be around for a
while longer. It could be the next B-52.
Jonas