[simpits-tech] Sim with Fly! II

new desk top simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:32:48 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_01D6_01C2BD7C.ED978600

Your welcome,
Will send out tomorrow, you should have it in 2-7 days. Glade to help
you out, I thought I was alone in thinking that game was better than
MFS!

Paul Miller
President, Desk Top Sims
2014 Greg St.
Azle, Texas 76202
Phone: 817-444-9028
Fax: 817-444-9018
paul@dtsims.com

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Brian Sikkema
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 3:52 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Sim with Fly! II

Paul,

Thanks for this offer! I really appreciate it. I'm a big fan of Fly!,
and I
didn't even realize I might not have the full thing. Anyway, I'm
thinking of
doing a C-172 sim eventually, and Fly! II is really my first choice at
this
point, I think it is a more than capable program, and its not MS... :)
Anyway, here's my address:

Brian Sikkema
218 DHH
1700 Townsend Dr